By John Volakis
The “bible of antenna engineering” absolutely up-to-date to supply state of the art assurance in antenna layout and applications
Edited by means of John L. Volakis, one of many world's prime specialists in antenna engineering, this depended on source covers the entire vintage antenna varieties plus many new forms and designs utilized in communications structures, satellites, radars, and rising purposes from WLAN to car platforms to biomedical to clever antennas.
You also will locate specialist dialogue of subject matters serious to profitable antenna layout and engineering, equivalent to dimension ideas and computational tools, a fabrics consultant, wave propagation fundamentals, microwave circuits, and matching ideas, in addition to range and MIMO propagation versions, frequency selective surfaces, and metamaterials. full of 1,500 illustrations, the 4th version of Antenna Engineering Handbook presents:
- Step-by-step suggestions on such a lot antennas (modern and classic)
- 59 chapters with 21 new chapters and 38 totally up-to-date chapters from the former edition
- Contributions from over eighty famous antenna experts
- Full-color insert illustrating many advertisement and armed forces antennas
Get easy accessibility to All of present day state of the art Antennas
• revealed and Conformal Antennas • Wideband Patch Antennas • Wideband Arrays • Leaky-Wave Antennas • EBG Antennas • UWB Antennas and Arrays • moveable television Antennas • Reconfigurable Antennas • lively Antennas • Millimeter Wave and TeraHertz Antennas • Fractal Antennas • Handset and Terminal Antennas • Biomedical Antennas • ECM and ESM antennas • Dielectric Resonator Antennas • Lens Antennas • Radiometer Antennas • satellite tv for pc Antennas • Reflector and Earth Station Antennas • and Dozens More!
Read or Download Antenna Engineering Handbook, Fourth Edition (Electronics) PDF
Best electromagnetism books
The target of the NATO complicated learn Workshop "Learning electrical energy and electronics with complex academic expertise" used to be to compile researchers coming from diverse domain names. electrical energy schooling is a website the place loads of study has already been made. the 1st assembly on electrical energy instructing used to be prepared in 1984 by means of R.
Die Grundlagen der Elektrodynamik und Speziellen Relativitätstheorie werden in systematischer Weise eingeführt. Dabei stehen die physikalischen Prinzipien im Vordergrund und nicht so sehr die mathematischen Methoden, um Studierenden, deren zweites Fach nicht die Mathematik ist, einen leichteren Zugang zur Theorie zu bieten.
This ebook applies the 4-dimensional formalism with a longer toolbox of operation ideas, permitting readers to outline extra common periods of electromagnetic media and to research EM waves which can exist in them End-of-chapter routines Formalism permits readers to discover novel periods of media Covers quite a few homes of electromagnetic media when it comes to which they are often set in several sessions
Electronics of Microwave Tubes provides the basics of microwave tubes. This ebook explains, either qualitatively and quantitatively, the consequences governing the operation of microwave tubes utilized in telecommunications, together with tubes in circuits, houses of resonant circuits, and hold up strains used as tube parts.
- The Magnetocaloric Effect and its Applications (Condensed Matter Physics)
- Semiconductor Technologies in the Era of Electronics: 300 (Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering)
- Condensed Matter in a Nutshell
- Pseudogap and Precursor Superconductivity Study of Zn doped YBCO (Springer Theses)
Extra info for Antenna Engineering Handbook, Fourth Edition (Electronics)
Antenna Engineering Handbook, Fourth Edition (Electronics) by John Volakis