By Ayse Zarakol
Read Online or Download After Defeat (Cambridge Studies in International Relations, 118) PDF
Best international affairs books
There continues to be immense contract one of the foreign neighborhood on many points of the modern UN drug regulate regime. even if, diverging perspectives at the non-medical and non-scientific use of more than a few managed components make drug coverage an more and more contested and transitionary box of firm cooperation.
As Britain and France grew to become extra strong through the eighteenth century, small states resembling Geneva might now not stand militarily opposed to those advertisement monarchies. in addition, many Genevans felt that they have been being drawn right into a corrupt advertisement global ruled via amoral aristocrats devoted to the unprincipled pursuit of wealth.
Nesse livro o representante da ONU e do PNUD no Brasil, Carlos Lopes, nos apresenta, através de textos escritos entre 2001 e 2003, a necessidade de um amplo debate político na definição da time table de desenvolvimento e transformação da sociedade para a redução da pobreza no mundo globalizado. A compreensão das sociedades em sua complexidade e aceitação do multiculturalismo é que irão permitir a construção de capacidades para a expansão dos campos de oportunidades do países em desenvolvimento.
The age of Western hegemony is over. even if the United States itself is declining, the post-war liberal international order underpinned by way of US army, fiscal and ideological primacy and supported by means of international associations serving its strength and goal, is coming to an finish. yet what's going to take its position? A chinese language global order?
- Contesting Globalization: Space and Place in the World Economy (RIPE Series in Global Political Economy)
- The Global Governance of Climate Change: G7, G20, and UN Leadership (Global Environmental Governance)
- Why Africa is unlikely to achieve the Millennium Development Goals?
- The United States and Fascist Italy: The Rise of American Finance in Europe
- America and the World since 1945 (Studies in Contemporary History)
- Stateness and Sovereign Debt: Greece in the European Conundrum
Additional resources for After Defeat (Cambridge Studies in International Relations, 118)
After Defeat (Cambridge Studies in International Relations, 118) by Ayse Zarakol